How To Ship
HOW TO SHIP
CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE RETURN LABEL. IF YOU FORGET TO DO THIS THEN THE COST OF RETURN SHIPPING WILL BE DUE BEFORE WE ARE ABLE TO SEND THE FIREARM BACK TO YOU. EITHER CHOOSE LOCAL DROP OFF OR FIREARMS CUSTOMIZATION AT CHECK OUT.
- After completing your purchase on our website, please include a print out of the order invoice/slip. Also include a copy of your driver’s license with it.
Securely pack your items & ship them to our address below. DO NOT FORGET to include the order invoice/slip in the package.
- For shipping Glock frames, they must be sent with UPS. UPS requires all handguns to be shipped with Overnight Air. The shipper must use Delivery Confirmation Adult Signature Required.
- The labeling and outer box markings on all firearms shipments should not identify the contents as containing a firearm. Labeling, including the shipper’s and consignee’s abbreviated names on the shipping label or air shipping document, must be non-descriptive.
- Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service.
- UPS says you must ship out using a hub center, not their regular UPS stores.Also, for USPS. Rifles and shotguns may be mailed. These items must be mailed using a class of mail, product, or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.
- For regulated firearms, you have to provide a photocopy of your ID, we are only authorized to ship to the address that you shipped from.
- Parts of handguns are mailable, except for handgun frames/receivers. If you’re just sending in for example; a slide or barrel for work, you can choose however you want to ship it. It is recommended to require signature upon delivery.
- For local dropoff/pick up, please contact us to schedule.
Option #2 You also have the option of having a local FFL near you ship your firearm to us. This could be a cheaper option depending on how much they charge for their services. Please have the FFL contact us email@example.com
Please note, with this option we must ship the firearm back to the FFL for you to pick up. It can not be sent directly back to you.
Option #3 Local drop off/pick up.
NOTICE: For Glocks we do not require sending in the guns fully stripped. Please note though, we are not responsible for any parts lost or broken from removing them from the frame/slide etc. Non Glock firearms must come fully disassembled.
– Do not send a Glock box or any other firearm box. We won’t send it back.
R & H Ventures LLC 12051 Branford St. Sun Valley, CA 91352
(Please make sure to put this name instead of Angel City Armory to keep your package discreet)